Tuesday, January 03, 2006

31 Dec 2005

NEW YEAR'S EVE!!!!!!!!!!!

wad cud be better? oh i was so tired! considering the fact dat i slept for abt 3hrs perhaps? hurhur..
okok i know i'm a lazy ass.. but u noe.. i'm only human. i need rest.
*yawnzzzz*

yup so grace & i chked out of our rendevous location and headed to Great World City wif CP to purchase some last min Sentosa NYE Splash tix. we shared the cost on top of the 2 free passes my sis gave me.

reached Orchard after lunch ard 3+pm den took 518 back to tamp wif cuzy. i got hm abt 4.30pm, unpacked, changed, packed, make-uped and was gd to go by 5.10pm.
went to church wif my parents as it was Thanksgiving mass on NYE.

Had to thank God for everything He has blest me with this whole entire year and all 20 yrs of my life. There's jus too many things to be thankful abt.

after mass, i lingered ard church whilst waiting for parents to finish their rosary session. was supposed to join dem. however plans had to be made for my partying meet up ltr.. so forgive me mother mary for not attending the rosary prayer session.

when duties in church were over, we left for dinner ard Lavender to some coffee shop to have some Hakka food wif Uncle Martin, Aunty Agnes, Aunty Tracy n my parentals.
after dinner, parents sent me to Harbourfront to meet my pals Cuzy, CP & Peizz..
a pity beckie & keongster cudnt join us.. wud hav been even more fun i'm sure!

eventho i was super slpy, i was so excited! in my heart dat is.
somehow din seem like every1 was as preped as me.. hehe
so we brought our stash frm the nite b4.. ciggies & vodka!
oooohhh wad a combi i say!
vodka sprite & beer. wad cud b better? haha
dennis came to join us for a while after his frens left..

drink ur worries away. always works for the moment in it.

after drinking, we headed into the heart of the party
met my sis and got more beer!
woohoo!
becks beer dis time. hurhur.
so ok again as usual, Lyd got super high.
walkin like a siao char bo all ard e place.. laughing non stop n talking rubbish.. hehehe
poor nic.. tink he had to suffer the most of my nonsense.. :P

so grace, cp, peiwen and i left sentosa ard 1+ 2am.. den took the shuttle service out to mainland to get a cab whilst dennis stayed behind to send my sissy hm.

got hm ard 3+ was slping on peiwen the whole time.. like zombie like dat.. haha! =X

but i had fun. i noe i did.
i loved the company. was so glad i have my sis & grace cos they mean the world to me.

Thanks to all my frens, each and everyone of u for taking my shit throughout dis yr. we've indeed been thru thick and thin.
thanks to beckie & keong, althot i jus got to noe dem in recent mths, i do thank god for ur existence.
qin, javvy, beefy, u all hav been really patient wif me. thanks too. i noe i am very difficult. but thanks for seeing me thru it all.
fie too, even tho i noe u probably find it really tough to understand wad i'm goin thru. do realise dat i'm not really wad u tink i m.
wad i do is not always right. but do noe dat i tried and i care.
thank u all for everything.

i love ya'll!!! ;)

No comments: